OhmYgOsH!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Boring Entry

"Update leh." "It's time to update your blog." "Why you so long never update?" "Is your blog still in existence?" Yes.. here I am, blogging again. The reason why I didnt update is because ONE, I'm lazy. TWO, I dunno what to update cos nothing much happened and even if there's smth happening .. those thing shouldnt be mentioned here. =p

What has happened recently? I injured my shoulder yesterday while blading. Now my right side is like handicapped. Right knee got problem.. not fully healed and now my right shoulder. Hiaz. Ok, I fallen in love with blading recently cos i think it's a good way of working out, I can perspire alot. Heee.. So I went to buy myself a pair of blades today. It was a rather good buy cos the price was slashed by half. Hopefully I will make full use of it and wont waste my money. Anyone wants to rent?? East coast charging $10 per hour, I'll charge $10 per day. Haa... Maybe shld charge abit more if scratch marks are found. Heee.. =D

Regarding my job, it has been confirmed that there is no headcount in my current company that I'm in. So this means that I can't be converted into a permanent staff for now. Have to see till next yr. Will still continue to work as temp for now.. and in the meantime, I'm still looking out for other jobs. Still no opening. Am getting abit discouraged. But am still trusting God to open doors for me and in His own timing. Believing that He will be giving me the best. But really thank God for this temp job that pays me really well.. and all the nice colleagues and boss.


Now u know why i dun update.. cos there's nothing interesting! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home