OhmYgOsH!!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Finally, I went to the gym. Have been feeling rather lethargic, so thot that i better get my muscles moving. Haaa.. and i made it. Ran for 20 mins... manz.. it was amazing that i survived.. haaa.. cos i have not run for yrs. Only swam. Never liked jogging since young.. but sprinting is no prob for me...always top in shuttle run in class. heh heh!! (cant believe it right? But it's the truth) Anyway, every min on the threadmill seems like hrs to me... haa.. Did alot of other things.. perspire alot and felt healthier now.. haaa.. but tml i sure die one.. bound to have muscle ache all over. =( Am motivated to go every week liao... muz start working out if not sure die one... old liao... bones are cracking. haaa.=D

I'm feeling some aching now.. manz.. this is bad...okie.. think I better stop now. Need to go and bathe... stinky and sticky.. muahahaaa... got a good chat with hualing and reached home at 11plus. Yawnz... so tired now. Zzzzzzzzzzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home