OhmYgOsH!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

2 more to go!!!!!

I'm so glad the scariest paper has ended. Think i wont do well... cos never hear anyone saying it's difficult.. i dun really find it difficult too juz that i dunno how to do.. haaa... didnt have enough info in my helpsheet ba. =p Juz crossing my fingers and praying hard that i will JUST PASS. I will be happy if I can get a C grade.

2 more papers to go!!! Cant wait for 30 NOV to come! Then i'll be away for 20 DAYS....to Yenbai.. a province in Vietnam 10km away from Hanoi. Flight confirmed on 3rd DEC 9am. Anyone wanna send me off?? muahahaaa... I'm actually quite afraid of going as the date draws.. cos i'll be leaving with a grp of pple who i do not know and never seen before except for 2 from church. The one tt i'm know better is not leaving on the same day as us cos she got an exam and will only be leaving on 6 DEC. It's quite scary... brings me back to my poly days when i went melbourne for attachment and taking a flight not knowing anyone.. and i cried on the plane on my way there. haahaa.. I'm excited yet afraid.. I cant wait to get out of Singapore... heee.. O.. saw some of the photos of the children in Vietnam... they are ooooo...so cute!!! But the schedule is not fun!! GOT TO WAKE UP AT 6AM everyday!!!!! Hmmm.. like gideonites training.. haaa..

OKie.. so much about my trip.. back to reality... STUDY!!! I really dunno how to study for my fri paper! There are 23 experiments to read on.. but the exams dun test on the techniques of the experiment but the theory!! It's so wide that i'm stuck and dunno where to start. It's on analytical and physical chem (50% each). Analytical is not too bad.. i'm taking modules on them so did touch on the theories but physical... not taking any module on this and i dun have any textbook to read on the theory. Might juz give up totally on tat. Since i only am left with one day to study all 23 experiments! It's crazy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home