OhmYgOsH!!
Friday, October 08, 2004
CHEAP THRILL
:
I drove the
BEETLE
today!! For a short distance of abt 200m. Heee...
posted by Jen at
11:31 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
WeLcOme WeLcOmE!!
About Me
Name:
Jen
View my complete profile
Previous
Rational, thinking more of what others feel, panic...
Another week has past. Time flies... 1 more mth an...
Went out with my uni frenz today to celebrate my b...
Finally, I went to the gym. Have been feeling rath...
Typed halfway, whole estate black out and my comp ...
"BO LIAOZ" Net was cancelled again but went to jo...
I saw a pregnant lady standing in the mrt train th...
How's camp? That's the most heard of questions ove...
BAD DAY Sighhhhhhh... what a way to start my blog...
Am quite pissed with something.. but cant mention ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home