OhmYgOsH!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

DONE-D

Exams are finally over. No more exams, no more pulling of hairs, no more coffee drinking to keep myself awake, no more attending lectures, Goodbye NUS!! Hopefully and prayerfully, I will clear all my exams, but thru' God's grace, dun think it's a problem, besides I find the 2 papers quite do-able. The lab practical paper may be abit tough, but it's only 40% and i done quite ok for my CA (60%) so shouldn't be much of a problem to pass. I'm confident that God will see me thru' this exam once again like He always did all my study life. The thing that I can always testify about. =)

Was kind of lost of what to do now. Was online till 3am yesterday nite to look online for jobs with my fren but to no avail. Most of the jobs require shift work and I dun think I'll be able to take it and besides, working night shift will make one look haggard. No No No... not going to do it because of more money to make myself look that way. Hahaaa.. muz still look pretty and young even as I stepped into the working world. Besides, if I take up shift work, wonder what will happen to my commitment in church. God and the gathering of saints are both important! Praying hard that there will be suitable position for me and there will be open door. Hopefully, it will be like my last job where they called me up for interview and the second one and got me in. One of my fren already send in her resume to some companies... hands, legs very fast man. Will do it when I'm back from Hong Kong. This is really exciting!! It's only a few more days to the long awaited trip. And we are meeting on fri after the youth net rally to discuss our iternary.

Really dunno what to do, stay at home today, and packed my room abit this morning. As i was packing, saw this exercise book which was my journal which I wrote during my O level yr. It was actually my homework given by sis evelyn to write my journal everyday and at the same time she can marked me on my grammer and know what is going through my life. Think she and bro selvam were still my watchman then. Now as i read the journal, I realised how bad my english was. Now... still bad la.. but then it was worst. hahaa... She was my english tuition teacher for a short period of time and i managed to jump a total of 3 grades from a E8 to C5 with her guidance. Not bad la.. I grew up in a Chi-na environment, so my english cannot make it since i was young but chinese was sooooo much better. I remembered i always have high expectation for my chinese and there was one time in secondary 2 i scored 79 for my test... 1 mark below 80 and i cried.. hahaha... cos 80 and above was always my target. It was really quite funny. Thinking back, I was really blessed during my O level years when I was still in Region 6. I had lots of help in terms of free "tution" during that yr. English by sis evelyn, math by jaclyn, chemisty by judith, physics and history by eric loh, art got help from pamela. Haaa.. it's nearly all my subjects except chinese. Why am I talking about this?? haaa.. I dunno..thinking about such stuff juz makes me happy that i'm always blessed in my studies tho' i know i'm not born a smart kid and I'm definitely not the hardworking type too. Haaa.. pple who knows me will know that I dun really take exams very seriously in some way. Exams period... I can still go for service and meetings, go out and play, go online to chat, go online and play game and sleep alot, juz like what i will do normally. =) But for now... working life is going to begin.

Okie.. shall plan what i have to do the next few days to keep myself occupied. =) The taste of freedom is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home