Waaaa...
I pulled my knee muscle on sat again. It was on the verge of healing... I could walk down the stairs easier but now... it's back to square one. Sob! I went out in a rush on sat and forgot to wear my knee guard and got injured at the edge while doing nursery duty playing with the kids. It was worst this time. The pain was intolerable. Pain was felt up my tigh and down my calves. I couldn't let go of my hands and held on so tightly and i cried. Yes, I cried. The first time i injured i could still laugh it off.. but this time was really bad. I couldn't control. The kids went quiet. Joyce nearly wanted to call the ambulance. hahaaa... But thanks for helping me and letting me bite you when i was in pain. Hee.. juz kidding. But thank God that Patrick came in at that time, saw me sitting on the floor in pain and immediately went to buy counterpain cream and bandages. He really applied alot alot of the cream... woolala.. it was super hot and he wrapped it with bandages right after. The heat just stayed in but it really felt much better after the rub and the bandage. Thanks Patrick! :D Praying hard that it will recover before church camp so i can enjoy myself there... that's like only 2 weeks. I need a miracle!
Stayed over at joyce's house yesterday and we played dia di for like abt 5 hrs till near 4am. We are now so addicted to dia di. We bring and play poker cards wherever we go (in restaurant, on mrt). It's such an addictive game. hahaa... Too bad the dia di gang are not going church camp, if not, we can play dia di every night. =p
I pulled my knee muscle on sat again. It was on the verge of healing... I could walk down the stairs easier but now... it's back to square one. Sob! I went out in a rush on sat and forgot to wear my knee guard and got injured at the edge while doing nursery duty playing with the kids. It was worst this time. The pain was intolerable. Pain was felt up my tigh and down my calves. I couldn't let go of my hands and held on so tightly and i cried. Yes, I cried. The first time i injured i could still laugh it off.. but this time was really bad. I couldn't control. The kids went quiet. Joyce nearly wanted to call the ambulance. hahaaa... But thanks for helping me and letting me bite you when i was in pain. Hee.. juz kidding. But thank God that Patrick came in at that time, saw me sitting on the floor in pain and immediately went to buy counterpain cream and bandages. He really applied alot alot of the cream... woolala.. it was super hot and he wrapped it with bandages right after. The heat just stayed in but it really felt much better after the rub and the bandage. Thanks Patrick! :D Praying hard that it will recover before church camp so i can enjoy myself there... that's like only 2 weeks. I need a miracle!
Stayed over at joyce's house yesterday and we played dia di for like abt 5 hrs till near 4am. We are now so addicted to dia di. We bring and play poker cards wherever we go (in restaurant, on mrt). It's such an addictive game. hahaa... Too bad the dia di gang are not going church camp, if not, we can play dia di every night. =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home