OhmYgOsH!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HOW I WISH

I wish I wish I wish for a new job! That is my top list for my birthday wish! Nothing will be better than this if i were to get a call tomorrow or within the next mth and been told that I have been accepted. But.. sigh... what percentage of chance is that? That's required alot of faith!

But am glad that I oredi gotten 2+1 prezzie before my bday. 1st prezzie is a pair of adidas shoes which was chosen by me.. this prezzie has caused me an heartache for the person who bought it for me.. cos it was bought at almost $20 more expensive. Suddenly RSH has promotion after it was bought.. and price slashed to half price... arghhhh...

2nd prezzie and +1 by the same person was also indirectly chosen by me without me knowing. The person so smart loh.. kept asking me cute or not.. then got it pretending it was for herself loh..still ask me where she can hang it loh.. Never thot the person will be so smart loh. It's a zebra stuff toy and now hanging on my wall besides my bed. Springing up and down, up and down!! What's the +1? Also something chosen by me?? hahaha.. Dinner at chatterbox at Mandarin Hotel. A place that I always wish to go try.. and it is finally fufilled. I should say it's quite nice la... the rice is very fragrant and the chicken is tender and the chilli is hot. Aiyah.. give me any chicken rice.. i shld say it's nice.. cos i'm a chicken rice lover and that is why I am who I am today. Hahaa..

Tml... another dinner. Will there be another surprise? Hahaa.. hint hint! With all these food.. i must put my OTO TRIMAX to good use.. hahaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home