OhmYgOsH!!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

PRAYER WORKS

Guess what? I got the transition metal module that I initially wanted! Miraculously when I went into the website and wanted to bid for the biomolecule module with 3 vaccancies left, i saw that they have increased the transition metal module by 50 more vaccancies. I was out-biddded yestereday cos the lowest successful bid point was 550 and i didnt have enuf pt for that. And today... i only need 1 pt to bid for that same module. It was really a miracle to see them offering more vaccancies. Thank you Rhoda and Joyce for praying for me! So now i'm left with one more lab module that needs to appeal to the DEAN. I'm very sure they will give that to me... THEY HAVE TO and THEY OUGHT TO anyways.. need that to graduate.. can't be replaced by other modules.

So now my timetable is really shiok.. heheee.. Haven't slot in tutorial tho' but think only 1 hr, the most 2hr cos i'm only taking 3 modules this semester... really slack.
MON - 9-5pm
TUE - 8-12pm
WED - FREE
THU - FREE
FRI - 8-12pm

GOD HAS REALLY BEEN GOOD TO ME! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home