OhmYgOsH!!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

SLACKER

It's not very good to have only 3 days of school in a week. Firstly, money is wasted cos the whole semester's fee is being paid... while others make full use of their money studying 5 to 6 modules and making full use of the school's facilities, I only read 3 modules. Secondly, I found myself becoming a slacker... a real slacker... totally slacking.

There are so much work, so much reading up and research work to be done but yet, I just dun feel like doing any of these and I kept proscratinating. Tho' I kept saying that I'm very slack and free, actually I'm not. It's juz that I dun have the mood to do the things I need to do and so i always put it aside till last minute. Like I'll work thru the night only on sunday cos i need to hand in my report on mon.

Totally didnt do any work this week. Juz kept going out and watching shows. Watched like 4 shows juz in this wk. I watched "fat albert", "bride and prejudice", "13 going on 30" and "shall we dance?". And i watched 2 more chinese ones last week. So that makes a total of 6 movies juz in 2 weeks. All are nice shows but after realising that I have been spending so much time watching dvds and movie and so much time hanging out, felt a bit guilty. =(

Sighhh.. guess the hardworking attitude I have during the first week of school didnt last for long and it went off totally. Need to find it back soon. I need a PUSH. My engine aren't starting... and i need some catalyst to start the reaction.

Anyway, played badminton in school after lesson.. am suffering from aches now. Really old now and guess too long never play liao.. so getting aches all over. Taught lesson in the combined net.. hiaz.. think i did badly. Didn't prepared well.. It was kind of last min and i was so tired after the game.. so after i reached home, i bathed, printed out the lesson and juz looked thru and took a nap and then headed for the net..so only prepared the lesson when i reached chris' house.. But anyway, glad it's over!!!!!

Time to Zzzzz.. need to finish up my work by tml hopefully, if not, sunday wont have time to do cos got something on. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home