OhmYgOsH!!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

BOREDOM

I can't stand it anymore!!! I miss my mama.. She's not been home since tuesday and I have been home alone since tuesday! Sob... I feel so bored. No one to talk to me. All i have at home to accompany me is this laptop of mine, the one eye black box (TV) and my books. Thank God that Rhoda and Joleen came to my house to stay overnight yesterday after the youth net rally. Had great time disturbing joleen and we watched VCD. I was the first to fall asleep.. heee.. cos i watched that VCD before liao.

Today,three of us woke up at 11am. Dunno why, super tired. Actually supposed to meet my frenz to go Kallang to play netball and was supposed to wake up at 8am.. but was too tired so i juz msged my fren at 9am and told her i overslept and not going anymore and then went back to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz......... Then in the afternoon helped Rhoda with her report and i studied abit. I studied leh!!!! Haaa.. It's amazing that i spend time to revise my work... hope this continues for the rest of the semester. Was supposed to meet Sharon for shopping but didn't. Told her at the edge i was studying and she was surprised too... haaa.. After edge, i came back i studied finished what i left. Heh!! Still got other modules to revise. Will do that next Wed and Thur.

Reached home early today cos the edge ended early and dinner didnt take long. Dunno what came over me. Maybe it's the boredom and i think it is. I did all the housework i could find to do and did them all at one go juz within an hour!!!! Once i reached home, I started packing my room. Next , i swept the floor then i mopped the floor. After that, I washed the pot, wok and utensils which were left unwashed yesterday after i cooked supper for the 3 of us. Then i washed the clothes that was left unwashed for 5 days. Wanted to iron clothes but there was none for me to iron since all the clothes hasn't been washed for so many days.. haaaa. And now here i am with this laptop of mine again to keep me entertained. Actually my brother said he will ask her maid to come over and help with the housework since my mum will be staying at his place for a week or more to help cook for my sis-in-law and take care of my baby niece. But then N.A.T.O (no action talk only), supposed to ask her to come today but think he never asked at all lor. Hiaz... So it's good that i'm so bored today and did all the housework if not, think when my mum come back she will faint lorz. c",)

Oo.. for more photos of my niece.. it can be found in my photo gallery. Okie.. need to go hang the washed clothes liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home