BLUR
My mama is back! Didnt expect her to be back today but thank goodness i did all the housework yesterday if not i'll hear lots of nagging tonite. heeee.. Anyway, i realised something this morning when i woke up. Last nite, before i washed the clothes, I soaked them in water and washing powder but then when i threw them in the washing machine to wash... I forgot to pour in detergent. Haaa.. blur me... and the best thing was i only realised it this morning. heh! Told my mum over the phone in the afternoon and she laughed and when i came home after evening service, i realised she had re-washed all the clothes that i washed yesterday. =p I wasted so much water. haaa..
My mama is back! Didnt expect her to be back today but thank goodness i did all the housework yesterday if not i'll hear lots of nagging tonite. heeee.. Anyway, i realised something this morning when i woke up. Last nite, before i washed the clothes, I soaked them in water and washing powder but then when i threw them in the washing machine to wash... I forgot to pour in detergent. Haaa.. blur me... and the best thing was i only realised it this morning. heh! Told my mum over the phone in the afternoon and she laughed and when i came home after evening service, i realised she had re-washed all the clothes that i washed yesterday. =p I wasted so much water. haaa..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home