HOSPITAL VISITS
Went to 2 hospitals today. First to Gleaneagles to visit my sis and the newborn baby, Keane. (wait till i take more pic of him then upload it on my gallery) Oh my, he is so cute and he got such a small mouth. Cant wait for my sis, my bro-in-law and baby keane to move to my house on fri for the whole mth for maternity. Then I can play with him. Anyway, after that visit, went to Tan Tock Seng to visit my grandma. She looks so frail and tired. But she can be discharged. I dun really know what happen to her, think it's some problem with her kidney. Tiring day man.. spent the whole day at hospitals till 6pm.
Went to geylang in the night with joyce, rho and cj. Ate "oil fried ghost" (you tiao) and drank soya bean drink. Then they went to eat durians. I only ate like 1 hoot.. cos i eaten it at home before i met them.
Yawnz... tired. Have been sleeping late and waking up early cos got contractor come my house to install the digital cable box for the past 2 days. *panda eyes*
As for my legs, think it's getting better. Recovering but still need knee guard if not will pulled easily. Even with knee guard, I can still feel the pull if i walk too fast or never walk carefully.
Went to 2 hospitals today. First to Gleaneagles to visit my sis and the newborn baby, Keane. (wait till i take more pic of him then upload it on my gallery) Oh my, he is so cute and he got such a small mouth. Cant wait for my sis, my bro-in-law and baby keane to move to my house on fri for the whole mth for maternity. Then I can play with him. Anyway, after that visit, went to Tan Tock Seng to visit my grandma. She looks so frail and tired. But she can be discharged. I dun really know what happen to her, think it's some problem with her kidney. Tiring day man.. spent the whole day at hospitals till 6pm.
Went to geylang in the night with joyce, rho and cj. Ate "oil fried ghost" (you tiao) and drank soya bean drink. Then they went to eat durians. I only ate like 1 hoot.. cos i eaten it at home before i met them.
Yawnz... tired. Have been sleeping late and waking up early cos got contractor come my house to install the digital cable box for the past 2 days. *panda eyes*
As for my legs, think it's getting better. Recovering but still need knee guard if not will pulled easily. Even with knee guard, I can still feel the pull if i walk too fast or never walk carefully.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home