PANDA
Dunno why this year I got so excited about watching world cup. Never really watched it for the last few seasons.. not even the last one when the timing was so good. Have been staying over at one of my fren's house a few times to watch some Germany matches not telecast on channel 5. And for the last few matches.. where Germany is playing, I'll wake up at 3am to watch and at the same time sms my fren and talked abt the match... think every match more than 10 sms were sent out. Though physically am watching alone at home in the wee hours but it doesnt seems like cos over the sms u got someone who gets excited together with u and each giving individual comments abt the match. Watching those morning matches were really draining.. aging factor.. it took me 2 days of early sleep following that to recover. Yesterday watched the Germany vs. Portugal game.. was amazed that I could still pull myself out of bed to go for service this morning. A very good game played by the Ger.. was shocked to hear that many of my frens who followed the game but yet did not watch that game... all saving energy for tonite's Italy vs. France game. Dunno if I got the energy to do that and still gotta go to work tml. Got to sleep at 10pm later to do so. Think Italy will win cos I never watched France play before.. hahaa..
After looking at what i wrote.. u muz have known I support Germany.. haa.. cos i think they have alot of cute and good players in the team, namely, Klose, Lahm, Kehl, Ballack, Schneider and the 2 goalkeepers. Was so sad when they lost to Italy.. see them sad i also feel sad.. but never cry la.
Went for SUPERBAND recording yesterday... it was a long wait before the recording started. But could really feel the atmosphere of the fans... oooOooo.. they were o-so-high. But it was a great experience to see the recording and to feel the whole thing... it's definitely better watching them sing live... esp when Lucify sings.. can literally feel the whole seat vibrating.. the bass was so strong. I not ga-ga over any teams but i do like SOUL cos i think they are rather good esp their dance and energy and they can be easily marketed into the taiwan market like what joyce said also. Thanks for the jio-ing me to go with u gal.
Gotta go rest.. so that I got energy to watch later.. Maybe going to my next blk neighbour's house to watch together with him and his gf.
Dunno why this year I got so excited about watching world cup. Never really watched it for the last few seasons.. not even the last one when the timing was so good. Have been staying over at one of my fren's house a few times to watch some Germany matches not telecast on channel 5. And for the last few matches.. where Germany is playing, I'll wake up at 3am to watch and at the same time sms my fren and talked abt the match... think every match more than 10 sms were sent out. Though physically am watching alone at home in the wee hours but it doesnt seems like cos over the sms u got someone who gets excited together with u and each giving individual comments abt the match. Watching those morning matches were really draining.. aging factor.. it took me 2 days of early sleep following that to recover. Yesterday watched the Germany vs. Portugal game.. was amazed that I could still pull myself out of bed to go for service this morning. A very good game played by the Ger.. was shocked to hear that many of my frens who followed the game but yet did not watch that game... all saving energy for tonite's Italy vs. France game. Dunno if I got the energy to do that and still gotta go to work tml. Got to sleep at 10pm later to do so. Think Italy will win cos I never watched France play before.. hahaa..
After looking at what i wrote.. u muz have known I support Germany.. haa.. cos i think they have alot of cute and good players in the team, namely, Klose, Lahm, Kehl, Ballack, Schneider and the 2 goalkeepers. Was so sad when they lost to Italy.. see them sad i also feel sad.. but never cry la.
Went for SUPERBAND recording yesterday... it was a long wait before the recording started. But could really feel the atmosphere of the fans... oooOooo.. they were o-so-high. But it was a great experience to see the recording and to feel the whole thing... it's definitely better watching them sing live... esp when Lucify sings.. can literally feel the whole seat vibrating.. the bass was so strong. I not ga-ga over any teams but i do like SOUL cos i think they are rather good esp their dance and energy and they can be easily marketed into the taiwan market like what joyce said also. Thanks for the jio-ing me to go with u gal.
Gotta go rest.. so that I got energy to watch later.. Maybe going to my next blk neighbour's house to watch together with him and his gf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home