VOOM VOOM VOOM
Yes! I finally took up the courage to drive again after i had an accident in a carpark about 1 plus to 2 years back. i scratched my fren's car against a mercedez that was parked way too out (maybe cos it was big) in a dimly lited carpark. Lucky it was going to be scrapped so i need not pay for the damage... Phew!! After that incident, I had phobia driving esp in carpark. I still do now actually. Went out with my frenz to lau pa sat for a drink after my cell group mtg. My fren who juz got her class 3A managed to get hold of her dad's car and drove us out. So on our way to lau pa sat she asked me if i was tempted to drive. As fearful as i was, i was still tempted. So i requested that I will drive one of my fren and myself back home after our supper since we stay close to each other. And I did. It was a great challenge cos they suggest that we go thru orchard down to holland and back home. Raffles Place and Orchard was definitely a challenge for me cos of all the turnings. But I did it.. and make it home safe and sound in juz approx 20 min. My speed limit has improved compared to the last time i drove.. (always at 50 km/h)..even on expressway... hahaa.. Now i dare to go up to 70-80km/h. I'm a safe driver.. speeding is no good. =p
I would say.. auto cars are more suitable for a person like me who cannot coordinate hands, legs, eyes, neck etc all at the same time.. after 3 yrs of not touching a manual car. I got boo by a taxi driver last week when i tried to drive my colleague's manual car juz ard pandan loop and bcos of a stupid dog that cross the road so slowly, i have to slow down and forgot to change gear and make the car dance disco. Everything happened so suddenly and i got so scared....and the next thing i know the taxi overtook me and looked at me angrily and show his hand.. haaa.. so paisay.
Thank you all you braveries for allowing me to drive your car. As the saying goes.. practice makes perfect and I will be able to drive more confidently in time to come when i get more practice like this... heee... =p *hint hint* Lalalaa... I'm so happy!!
Yes! I finally took up the courage to drive again after i had an accident in a carpark about 1 plus to 2 years back. i scratched my fren's car against a mercedez that was parked way too out (maybe cos it was big) in a dimly lited carpark. Lucky it was going to be scrapped so i need not pay for the damage... Phew!! After that incident, I had phobia driving esp in carpark. I still do now actually. Went out with my frenz to lau pa sat for a drink after my cell group mtg. My fren who juz got her class 3A managed to get hold of her dad's car and drove us out. So on our way to lau pa sat she asked me if i was tempted to drive. As fearful as i was, i was still tempted. So i requested that I will drive one of my fren and myself back home after our supper since we stay close to each other. And I did. It was a great challenge cos they suggest that we go thru orchard down to holland and back home. Raffles Place and Orchard was definitely a challenge for me cos of all the turnings. But I did it.. and make it home safe and sound in juz approx 20 min. My speed limit has improved compared to the last time i drove.. (always at 50 km/h)..even on expressway... hahaa.. Now i dare to go up to 70-80km/h. I'm a safe driver.. speeding is no good. =p
I would say.. auto cars are more suitable for a person like me who cannot coordinate hands, legs, eyes, neck etc all at the same time.. after 3 yrs of not touching a manual car. I got boo by a taxi driver last week when i tried to drive my colleague's manual car juz ard pandan loop and bcos of a stupid dog that cross the road so slowly, i have to slow down and forgot to change gear and make the car dance disco. Everything happened so suddenly and i got so scared....and the next thing i know the taxi overtook me and looked at me angrily and show his hand.. haaa.. so paisay.
Thank you all you braveries for allowing me to drive your car. As the saying goes.. practice makes perfect and I will be able to drive more confidently in time to come when i get more practice like this... heee... =p *hint hint* Lalalaa... I'm so happy!!

1 Comments:
funny hor...u crashed...now walking on crutches...and your title still sounds so exciting!! Haha...take care ya...will keep you in prayer....
By
Anonymous, at 12:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home