GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS
Just this week, my boss spoke to me that she has spoken to the HR to fight for my colleague and myself for OT pay as we are now still trying to fight back some business that we have lost beginning of the year and also there is going to be commisioning of our new equipment in Dec.
It was approved and it will take effect in Nov for the both of us. Actually, as seen in the email, HR oredi have plans to give a flat rate of OT pay to all laboratory staff earning less than a certain amount. I'm surprised that they increased that amount to so high that I guess most of us will be able to get OT pay except for those who maybe have worked for more than 5 years or even 10 years. And this will take effect in Dec 08. Special case for the both of us... where we will start a mth earlier. Wheeeee............
It's kind of a good news to me in some way, cos recently with the addition of insurance policy and all the other loans, payment and savings for the wedding. It is almost impossible to save for myself at all. When I need to buy extra things, it will definitely eat into my own savings. I thank God, that my boss actually took the step to fight for us. But looking on the other side, this mean I will get more tired and stand for longer hours if I really have so much work to do which is not really a good news.
This week oredi was horrible, nearly every night I need to use my Usqueeze to massage my feet cos I stood for 6 hrs or more nearly everyday rushing out my trials. There is just so much work to do. Projects after projects keep coming in that I dun even have time to touch my long term project. Dunno if it will affect my end yr appraisal cos during the mid yr goal, I stated that I will complete the modification of our top 3 selling flavor and I haven't done any at all.
For now, news have been spreading that we will not get any variable bonus as we have lost quite an amt of businesses and lots of compensation to customers this yr. Everyone is just fearful to make any mistakes cos just within these few mths, many have been asked to leave. Quoting from my President who was really pissed off by the events of things that happened "Mistakes are unacceptable... especially stupid mistakes."
I still chose to believe miracle will happen and I will still pray very hard for the variable bonus!! Cos I need the money!!!!!!!
Just this week, my boss spoke to me that she has spoken to the HR to fight for my colleague and myself for OT pay as we are now still trying to fight back some business that we have lost beginning of the year and also there is going to be commisioning of our new equipment in Dec.
It was approved and it will take effect in Nov for the both of us. Actually, as seen in the email, HR oredi have plans to give a flat rate of OT pay to all laboratory staff earning less than a certain amount. I'm surprised that they increased that amount to so high that I guess most of us will be able to get OT pay except for those who maybe have worked for more than 5 years or even 10 years. And this will take effect in Dec 08. Special case for the both of us... where we will start a mth earlier. Wheeeee............
It's kind of a good news to me in some way, cos recently with the addition of insurance policy and all the other loans, payment and savings for the wedding. It is almost impossible to save for myself at all. When I need to buy extra things, it will definitely eat into my own savings. I thank God, that my boss actually took the step to fight for us. But looking on the other side, this mean I will get more tired and stand for longer hours if I really have so much work to do which is not really a good news.
This week oredi was horrible, nearly every night I need to use my Usqueeze to massage my feet cos I stood for 6 hrs or more nearly everyday rushing out my trials. There is just so much work to do. Projects after projects keep coming in that I dun even have time to touch my long term project. Dunno if it will affect my end yr appraisal cos during the mid yr goal, I stated that I will complete the modification of our top 3 selling flavor and I haven't done any at all.
For now, news have been spreading that we will not get any variable bonus as we have lost quite an amt of businesses and lots of compensation to customers this yr. Everyone is just fearful to make any mistakes cos just within these few mths, many have been asked to leave. Quoting from my President who was really pissed off by the events of things that happened "Mistakes are unacceptable... especially stupid mistakes."
I still chose to believe miracle will happen and I will still pray very hard for the variable bonus!! Cos I need the money!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home