OhmYgOsH!!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

BOREDOM

Eat, Sleep, Release, Watch TV , Online... is all I have been doing for this whole week. This is going to make me a slacker soon. Extended my MC till end of the week cos I am still limping a bit to walk around. Better get fully recovered first before I go back to work as there are too many staircase at my work place that I need to climb up and down everyday... even going to the toilet.

But really thank God it's recovering fast day by day, at least now I can walk around the house without the crutches tho' not advisable by the doc..=p And my boss is nice enough to ask me to rest sufficiently and not rush back to work till it's fully recover. Hmmm.. but still dun feel good to be on MC for so long. Not many MCs left anyways... unless I can get to NUH to get hospitalisation leave like the previous time.

Hmmm.. since I'm so bored now... I shall post some photos of my birthday celebration on Sat. (Oh yah, thank God I got injured only after my bday.. hahaa) We went to the Singapore Flyer and to Kuishin bo for the oh so yummy japanese buffet that costs a bomb. Hahahaa..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home