SOMETHING'S WRONG
I have been bitten by some mysteious creature last week with near to 20 bites on my legs and hands and have tolerated the itch for more than a week. Waking up every middle of the night to apply cream and scratching it and it would take me very long to fall back to sleep. With all the disturbed sleep, I dun look very good in the morning too and my boss kept asking if I'm ok.
Yesterday was the final straw, I cant take the itch and pain anymore, because the bitten areas have blisters growing on them and always have new ones appearing everyday. And so I decide to seek the doctor to ask what really happen. But then, met this super attitude company doc who doesn't seems very patient when I ask questions. Irritating!! Anyway, he "diagnosed" that I am allergy to whatever thing that have bitten me. Claiming that there are millions of creatures in this world he also dunno what it is. Sighh..
At the same time, I have been observing that I have a lump on my left wrist and the lump seems to be getting bigger and it's a wee bit of pain when I tap on it or rub it. It's a bit worrisome but I'm the kind of person who will not purposely see a doc if there's nothing wrong with me. So with these bites, I thot I will ask the doc about my lump too.
Straight away he diagnosed it was a ganglion cyst (or known as bible bump - hmm.. maybe I shld read my bible more often... hahahaa) that can only be removed by surgery. Thank God it's not cancerous.. haha.. Most patient remove it due to pain and cosmetic reasons so it's up to the patient to decide if it shld be removed. Told my colleagues about it and most of them advice me to remove it lest it gets bigger and sit on my nerve and cause more pain and the scar will be bigger. I did some research on the internet and realise that this cyst might disappear spontaneously so I guess praying for it to disappear is a better choice than going for surgery (which might still have recurrence) since it's not harmful. =)
So EVERYONE who is reading this, please keep me in prayer that the cyst will disappear.
I have been bitten by some mysteious creature last week with near to 20 bites on my legs and hands and have tolerated the itch for more than a week. Waking up every middle of the night to apply cream and scratching it and it would take me very long to fall back to sleep. With all the disturbed sleep, I dun look very good in the morning too and my boss kept asking if I'm ok.
Yesterday was the final straw, I cant take the itch and pain anymore, because the bitten areas have blisters growing on them and always have new ones appearing everyday. And so I decide to seek the doctor to ask what really happen. But then, met this super attitude company doc who doesn't seems very patient when I ask questions. Irritating!! Anyway, he "diagnosed" that I am allergy to whatever thing that have bitten me. Claiming that there are millions of creatures in this world he also dunno what it is. Sighh..
At the same time, I have been observing that I have a lump on my left wrist and the lump seems to be getting bigger and it's a wee bit of pain when I tap on it or rub it. It's a bit worrisome but I'm the kind of person who will not purposely see a doc if there's nothing wrong with me. So with these bites, I thot I will ask the doc about my lump too.
Straight away he diagnosed it was a ganglion cyst (or known as bible bump - hmm.. maybe I shld read my bible more often... hahahaa) that can only be removed by surgery. Thank God it's not cancerous.. haha.. Most patient remove it due to pain and cosmetic reasons so it's up to the patient to decide if it shld be removed. Told my colleagues about it and most of them advice me to remove it lest it gets bigger and sit on my nerve and cause more pain and the scar will be bigger. I did some research on the internet and realise that this cyst might disappear spontaneously so I guess praying for it to disappear is a better choice than going for surgery (which might still have recurrence) since it's not harmful. =)
So EVERYONE who is reading this, please keep me in prayer that the cyst will disappear.
Labels: Problem

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home