HUAT AH!!
This has been something that I've have been saying quite often this year. Haha.
Had my company annual dinner and dance on Friday.. dun understand why my company got to put in on the same day as chinggay... the taxi fare from yew tee to orchard cost us abt $24 because of the bad jam. Anyway, since that morning, me and my ex colleagues have been shouting huat ah.. cos all of us wanted to win something in the lucky draw at night especially the 1st prize which is a pair of tickets to europe including accommodation worth $4k over. It was everyone's dream to win that first prize. But for me, I told my ex and current colleagues I juz want the second prize which is a pair of tickets to perth incl accomdation worth $2k over. The reason being, europe is too expensive to spend... and I always wanted to go to australia again no matter which part it is. Juz loved it there. Sad to say.. i didn't win any of the grand prize. The person who won the first prize as described by the MC seems so happy that as if she has won the whole world. Haaa..
Nevertheless, I won myself a braun buffel passport holder worth $152. It's the 38th prize. I was praying that I will win something.. and I really won... But too bad I didnt get the vouchers. Vouchers better ma.. can go shop.. passport holder can juz show off to the custom officers.. and not as if I travel alot. hahaa.. But hmmm.. maybe it's a prophecy, maybe next time I'll get to travel alot in my job. hahaa.. (it's good to dream big). Or maybe God dun want me to go on tour didnt let me win the grand prize and so let me have a passport holder.. still something to do with travelling.. hahha.. Anyway, my table was the wang4 table cos out of the 9 of us, 7 of us won a lucky draw prize. And guess what, there's only 60 lucky draw prizes and 11 bonus prizes (total 71 prizes) for 300 over employees who attends the D&D. We kept shouting HUAT AH.. to ourselves.. haa.. It was really quite fun juz cheering for each other when we know that person got a prize. But dun really enjoy the entertainment by the events company, not very fun la.. and the food at goodwood park hotel...hmmm.. i dun find them fantastic either.
It has been great fun and I am missing all the long holidays in feb and all the half days that the company gave us because of cny and d&d.. well, guess will have to wait till april for the next public holiday.. and for a long long holiday in june if i decide to go to malacca for the church camp.
This has been something that I've have been saying quite often this year. Haha.
Had my company annual dinner and dance on Friday.. dun understand why my company got to put in on the same day as chinggay... the taxi fare from yew tee to orchard cost us abt $24 because of the bad jam. Anyway, since that morning, me and my ex colleagues have been shouting huat ah.. cos all of us wanted to win something in the lucky draw at night especially the 1st prize which is a pair of tickets to europe including accommodation worth $4k over. It was everyone's dream to win that first prize. But for me, I told my ex and current colleagues I juz want the second prize which is a pair of tickets to perth incl accomdation worth $2k over. The reason being, europe is too expensive to spend... and I always wanted to go to australia again no matter which part it is. Juz loved it there. Sad to say.. i didn't win any of the grand prize. The person who won the first prize as described by the MC seems so happy that as if she has won the whole world. Haaa..
Nevertheless, I won myself a braun buffel passport holder worth $152. It's the 38th prize. I was praying that I will win something.. and I really won... But too bad I didnt get the vouchers. Vouchers better ma.. can go shop.. passport holder can juz show off to the custom officers.. and not as if I travel alot. hahaa.. But hmmm.. maybe it's a prophecy, maybe next time I'll get to travel alot in my job. hahaa.. (it's good to dream big). Or maybe God dun want me to go on tour didnt let me win the grand prize and so let me have a passport holder.. still something to do with travelling.. hahha.. Anyway, my table was the wang4 table cos out of the 9 of us, 7 of us won a lucky draw prize. And guess what, there's only 60 lucky draw prizes and 11 bonus prizes (total 71 prizes) for 300 over employees who attends the D&D. We kept shouting HUAT AH.. to ourselves.. haa.. It was really quite fun juz cheering for each other when we know that person got a prize. But dun really enjoy the entertainment by the events company, not very fun la.. and the food at goodwood park hotel...hmmm.. i dun find them fantastic either.
It has been great fun and I am missing all the long holidays in feb and all the half days that the company gave us because of cny and d&d.. well, guess will have to wait till april for the next public holiday.. and for a long long holiday in june if i decide to go to malacca for the church camp.

1 Comments:
huat your head!! so long never update!! Everytime I see huat ah!! anyway!! remember MAY19!! Sentosa!! Remember to take the parental consent forms from Hualing to let your papa mama sign okie..hahaha
By
Joel Neo, at 12:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home