OhmYgOsH!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

S.H.E Concert

Went for S.H.E concert yesterday all thanks to joyce who made it possible for me to attend a LIVE concert for FREE!! Thanks to her courage and craziness that made her a win a pair of tickets from podcast.sg (hmm... if u go in there, u will catch a glimpse of the video that she has sent in). And you'll see why she deserve to win compared to the rest of the contestants who is juz simply showing off their collection. Of cos with a great videographer like me who take good shots. Haa... okie.. i know self praise is no praise... but I dun care.. we won (the $128 tickets) and we went. Hahaa.. It's over... so it's ok for me to broadcast and make joyce famous. Hahaa..


Ok.. What about the 2 hours concert? It's awesomely wonderfully fantastic and high. I'm no great fan of S.H.E ( i have no idol) but i do like their song since they are formed. I think they have really nice voice and their harmonizing is really great. So soothing to the ears. I'm actually quite shy in the beginning while many others are waving their light stick and I just kept taking photos. Took abt 100 over photos but only posting a few of the different costumes. But after a while it was so high and I also started waving my light stick. It's was really nice. With the live band and the live singing, it sounded so GREAT.


And the thing that I was amazed was the speed they change their costumes.. okok.. i know it sounds like i'm a swakoo but it's really so fast.. like within 10 sec, they are out with another costume. Amazing. I thot i was very fast when it comes to changing especially when i'm trying out clothes in shopping centre. WOW.. they are so much faster than me. Haaa..=) And guess what, during the show, selina didn't wear one of her skirt properly for her individual hot dance performance cos she changed it within like 5 sec on side stage covered by dancers. So she simply juz took it off and dance with her shorts. So sexy (u can see it from the photos i uploaded).


And with the special guests appearance (fei lun hai and sun yanzi), and their songs... it's soooo nice. Wu Zun is so handsome! And ooo... ella can really imitate sun yanzi's voice really well. It's really worth gg to such concert to juz have a feel of the atmosphere, no need to buy the very good seat la.. juz be in there and there's really such great difference. I wont mind gg for a sun yanzi concert next time after this experience. She's another singer whose voice i really love. It was really a great experience and I'm loving it! =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home