OhmYgOsH!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Best Stunt Of The Year

I nearly had a close encounter with God yesterday or shld i say i nearly bid the world goodbye.. haa.. not so serious actually but thinking back.. it might really happen... =p

Matt came and pick me up for work yesterday and as we were turning into the messy round about junction at pandan loop, he turned into the wrong lane and when he decided to change lane, one van came from behind and his bike brushed against the van and he lose control of the bike and we both fell onto the road. The moment i fell.. i was hoping hard that the car behind will stop if not i will be run over by the cars...and that will be the end of my life... i really cant imagine what was gg to happen next cos we were in the middle of the road..

I sat up and i was in great pain cos i think my knee got hit on the floor. And due to my old injury, any impact on my knee will cause some pain.. needless to say.. this was a great one. I looked at the car behind.. all of them stopped and what amazed me was they stopped quite a distance away from us. I was still terrified cos i saw so many cars, and running thru my head was..." I need to get out of the road and get onto the pavement." But no matter how hard i tried to move.. i couldn't. My knee was in great pain and i juz simply cant straightened it. Thank God there was a nice driver who came down from his vehicle and together with matt carried me up onto the pavement. There i sat on the pavement holding on to my knee cap in pain while matt and the van driver was still deciding to call the police and ambulance.

I told matt i didnt want the ambulance so we decided to ask the van driver to drive us to NUH. I sat on the wheelchair and was crying as the pain got more and more intense when i reached the A&E. I was give a jab... think was steroid and was left to rest on the bed for abt an hr before x-ray was taken. And there was lots of sms and calls.. all thanks to bro albert who broadcasted it. I guess it was quite divine.. didnt intend to tell anyone of cos except my boss cos i can go to work yesterday. But when i was in the hospital, bro albert called and asked me regarding some stuff and i tried my best to hold back my tears to talked to him so that he wont know.. but before he put down the phone, he asked,"are u working today or are u not?" So i had no choice but to tell him i was at the hospital bcos of an accident. As he was round the corner, he rushed over straight away but he didnt get to see me cos i was being pushed into the room for injection and was alone for a few hrs. So i guess during that time he dunno msg how many hundreds of pple and scaring all of them. Haa.. But really thank God there was no fracture and according to the doctor i suffered from contusion.. which is bruise under the skin. I couldnt walked properly so need to walk with crutches. I was given 3 days MC while matt was only given 1 day. And i still need to go back for check up next monday.. to make sure everything is alright. Never knew walking with crutches was so tiring. Juz from my house downstair to my house.. i stopped for at least 5-6 times. Haa.. Bro Selvam and family came and visited me yesterday and prayed for healing.

Anyway, woke up this morning.. i got muscle ache all over.. from my neck to my chest, to my waist and butt and down to my leg. Think it was the impact i had yesterday ba. But I can walk with one crutches now cos my injured leg is able to be placed straight on the ground and moved a bit liao. Prayer works.. cos according to the nurse.. it shld be getting more painful and worse today but it's not the case for me.. it actually got better. So i might juz be gg back to work tml since my colleagues has all agreed to help me with the collecting and putting back of raw materials so i can juz sit there whole day and do my work and not move ard..

Anyway, for those who has shown your concern thru sms and calls.. thank you! I'm feeling better.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home