OhmYgOsH!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

LUN ZUN

Many have been saying this to me "Aiyo... you very lun zun le" when they knew what happen to me. I'm on crutches again! Sob!!

Everything happened yesterday at evening service. I was supposed to be on slides duty. Went upstairs to do the set up, and was still early so decided to come downstairs to find people to chat with. While walking down the stairs slowly and holding on to the railings, I missed the last step on the stairs. Landed on my right foot (old injured foot) and guess my knee could not support that impact, it twisted and gave way. Tried standing up and my leg felt so wobbly that i could not get up.

Sis Sandy was nearby and helped me to the chair. I thought it was going to be fine after 5 min of massage (as it was quite usual that I have such pull whenever there's an impact on my right foot). But the pain got more intense and I started crying in pain. Hayley came down to see and wanted me to walk to the back of the hall but my right foot juz cant straighten and was super painful to walk. Pam came down next and both of them helped me to the back. Then out of nowhere a punctured wheelchair came and wheeled me to the room.

Then more people started coming in... Bro Selvam, Sis Evelyn, Bro Siang Hui's wife, Rachael and Kong Beng. Siang Hui's wife started examining my leg and say that there shouldnt be any fracture.. then Kong Beng started examining too and also think that there wasn't any fracture. But they cannot really conclude what is the cause cos it was swollen and all muscle are in spasm. Then they decide that I should go to a GP to get MC for today.

Out of nowhere crutches appear for me to walk to the opposite clinic. With the help of Rachael, I managed to walked over in like 25minutes (usual time 5 min).. it was the most tiring walk I ever had. Seen the doc, examine and say that it's contusion, and gave me 3 days MC. If by wednesday still in pain then got to go for X-ray. After that, Bro Chin Wai and Rachael sent me home. I felt so bad that that they have to miss evening service because of me esp for Rachael who was with me throughout.

Thank God that there are many doctors and physiotherapists in our region and knew what to do. I am now still in pain and I still cant move my leg to shift position. I have to use my hands to carry my leg to shift it but will always be in great pain. Armpit is super painful now because of the crutches and the long walk yesterday. Didn't managed to sleep well at all.. woke up like every half an hr to reposition myself because of the pain and numbness.

Please pray for speedy recovery if you are reading this.. and the pain to go off so I can sleep well. Thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home