HOMECOOKED
Was bored yesterday and dunno what we shld be doing so decided to just go and for lunch and buy some ingredients to cook for dinner since no one is at home.
We decided to cook chinese food for dinner but none of us have cooked any before. So far I only have tried cooking spaghetti and fish and chips . But anyway, we just decided what we wanna eat and bought the ingredients.
Menu for dinner:
1. Fried eggs
2. Stir fried vegetables
3. Stir fried beef with capsicum
For the first two, i have idea of how to cook as I have seen my mum cooked before. As for the stir fried beef, I dun even know how to marinate it. Hee... so went online to search for recipe. =) I muz say online recipes are quite good. heee.. Managed to cook out all the dishes in abt half and hr and matthew and myself, think that is quite nice. Heee..
Now I really enjoyed cooking. But cooking for 2 pax can be really more expensive than going out for dinner. Anyway today, my mum let me cooked the dinner while standing next to me to guide me. I hope I will have more chance to learn how to do more dishes and will be as good as my mum one day cos I think she's a REALLY GOOD COOK!
Here's a pic of our dinner last night!

Was bored yesterday and dunno what we shld be doing so decided to just go and for lunch and buy some ingredients to cook for dinner since no one is at home.
We decided to cook chinese food for dinner but none of us have cooked any before. So far I only have tried cooking spaghetti and fish and chips . But anyway, we just decided what we wanna eat and bought the ingredients.
Menu for dinner:
1. Fried eggs
2. Stir fried vegetables
3. Stir fried beef with capsicum
For the first two, i have idea of how to cook as I have seen my mum cooked before. As for the stir fried beef, I dun even know how to marinate it. Hee... so went online to search for recipe. =) I muz say online recipes are quite good. heee.. Managed to cook out all the dishes in abt half and hr and matthew and myself, think that is quite nice. Heee..
Now I really enjoyed cooking. But cooking for 2 pax can be really more expensive than going out for dinner. Anyway today, my mum let me cooked the dinner while standing next to me to guide me. I hope I will have more chance to learn how to do more dishes and will be as good as my mum one day cos I think she's a REALLY GOOD COOK!
Here's a pic of our dinner last night!

Labels: 2 of us

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home