OhmYgOsH!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LONG BREAK

Woooo.. I have been enjoying my long break since Christmas and it will last till 2 jan next year. I am still contemplating to take leave on 2 jan and start work on 5 jan instead. But dunno if I shld waste my leave this way, cos will need alot of leave next year.

Never in my life I had such long break from work. It's the shiok-est time of my life. I am losing track of my days. I even forgot sunday was sunday for a moment when Matt said he was going to pick me up tml morning on sat night over msn. Before I could ask him what for, the next msn came to say 930am then I realised... ohhh.. it's sunday.. gotta go church. Hahaa..

Usually, I will auto wake up at 8am on weekends but these few days, my biological clock has been adjusted to slack as well.. I have been waking up at 10 plus or even 11plus. And I am still feeling tired. Sleep too much maybe =p... But my break has been packed so far..

Went shopping with sis eunice, clarice and keith on 26th, to get the kids' bday cum christmas prezzie.. it's so difficult to buy a gift for clarice at her age... so rather let her choose something she like. Keith chose a toy car and I bought a rip curl bag for clarice after many hours of shopping.

27th - went out with my mum the whole afternoon cos matthew was busy with his work and has no time to meet me up... sighh.. once he is free with his school work, his work will get in the way and make him work OT. I complained to him.. when will he have time for me... hiaz.. Guess I will have one more semester to tolerate.

28th - church and then managed to catch BOLT... I simply love that dog.. so cute and that hamster.

29th - meet up with rhoda for lunch, then we went on to meet celine, chris and joyce for tea and all the girls met joleen for dinner.

30th - meeting dorcas for lunch, then having a pot luck gathering with my colleagues for dinner at Mayfair

31st - Guess I'll stay at home and start practicing my piano.. haven't touched it for more than a month.. and lesson resuming in january.. opps!!

That's all for 2008!!! Hoping for more exciting things to come in 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home