WHAT A FRIDAY!
*SMILE* I got myself a part time job in my previous fragrance company I was working for. Condition for going back is that I need to work till end of July. Then I can start on my permanent job if there are any available. But by then, if I still can't find any, I most probably will be able to continue working in this company till I find one. Pay on daily basis, so no work, no pay. =( hahaa.. Anyway, really thank God for this opening. It was rather miraculous because I was actually asking one of my ex-colleagues to get to my manager to ask if he could be my reference for my resume. And my ex-colleague was chatting with me and asking me about my job search and asked me if there are part time would i want to do and she will look out for me. She also didn't know the company was in need of pple, but she juz mention it to my manager about my situation. And... weeeee.... he called me up and ask me if i'm interested for a part time position. Haaa...I'm bored staying at home, and of course I agreed but with the fear that I will get hold of a permanent job when I'm still doing part time and the company need to start immediate and i will have to forgo cos i can only start my perm job in August. Then I will be very sad. But am trusting in God that He will see everything thru and put everything in place.
It's been a long day, went to the creative fair in Jurong, then back to my ex company, then to expo for the food fare, then home, then to play pool and then to joyce's house to fellowship and play since i'm starting work, joyce, jol and rhoda are starting school. And we never sleep a wee bit till now. Will see how i suffer today.. looking more and more like a panda. Going for breakfast now!
*SMILE* I got myself a part time job in my previous fragrance company I was working for. Condition for going back is that I need to work till end of July. Then I can start on my permanent job if there are any available. But by then, if I still can't find any, I most probably will be able to continue working in this company till I find one. Pay on daily basis, so no work, no pay. =( hahaa.. Anyway, really thank God for this opening. It was rather miraculous because I was actually asking one of my ex-colleagues to get to my manager to ask if he could be my reference for my resume. And my ex-colleague was chatting with me and asking me about my job search and asked me if there are part time would i want to do and she will look out for me. She also didn't know the company was in need of pple, but she juz mention it to my manager about my situation. And... weeeee.... he called me up and ask me if i'm interested for a part time position. Haaa...I'm bored staying at home, and of course I agreed but with the fear that I will get hold of a permanent job when I'm still doing part time and the company need to start immediate and i will have to forgo cos i can only start my perm job in August. Then I will be very sad. But am trusting in God that He will see everything thru and put everything in place.
It's been a long day, went to the creative fair in Jurong, then back to my ex company, then to expo for the food fare, then home, then to play pool and then to joyce's house to fellowship and play since i'm starting work, joyce, jol and rhoda are starting school. And we never sleep a wee bit till now. Will see how i suffer today.. looking more and more like a panda. Going for breakfast now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home