OhmYgOsH!!

Monday, March 02, 2009

SPIRITUAL FOOD

Just finished watching videos of sermons from city harvest church on the differences of men and women. I really enjoyed the preaching of Pastor Kong. Even though the preaching is longer than our usual sunday morning service, he is able to capture my attention and not finding it draggy. I spent nearly 3 hours in front of the computer finishing 2 sermons. It really interesting. Especially during the valentine's day service, he asked all married couples to come to the front and they had rings with compliments from the church and renew their vows. It was such a wonderful sight.. seeing young and old couple renewing their vows to each other.

I find the style of preaching very open and different. Matthew was watching it at the same time too and he too enjoyed his preaching. I guess that could be our alternative source of spiritual food when we are not well fed in our own "home".

Anyway, after 2 sermons, Pastor Kong was still not done with his points on the needs of women and men in marriage. Anyway, here are the 3 he had listed.

Needs of women:- (in ranking order by survey)
1) Affection
2) Conversation
3) Honesty and openness

Needs of men:- (in ranking order by survey)
1) Sexual fulfillment
2) Recreational companionship
3) Attractive spouse

Through these few things, it can be seen that women are stimulated by sound and men are stimulated by sight.

Waiting for them to upload the 3rd part to finished the next 2 points. My sister invited me to go yesterday since I was at expo for the natas fair to book our honeymoon package but timing not match, got to rush back to do handbill saturation with my caregroup. But I'm glad that at least I could catch it online and listen to the sermon in sequential order.

I LIKE IT!!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, i enjoyed the message too. not draggy, but refreshing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home