ALL GONE!
After saving all my last year's leave in preparation for my wedding and supposedly 2 honeymoons in Aug and Nov this year, it all has to go down the drain. =(
Dunno what the management is trying to do.. sent out a memo today to ask everyone to clear last year's leave by June this year with no exception. It's rather frustrating as I now need to clear 15 days within like 3 months.
Spoke to my manager about it regarding my concern and the reason why I have kept my leave. I told her that I hope to at least have 5 days to keep for Aug.. I can clear the rest. And whatever I need in Nov, I can use my this year's leave. She understood and was ok with me bringing it to Aug unofficially. But, she explained she really dunno what will happen and she will speak to my VP as well at least if any of them were to "go".. at least one of them can still back me up in letting me have the leave in Aug. Pray that everything will go on well.. and no one will get into trouble.
SIGH.... all my plans... hiaz!!! WHY RECESSION MUZ HAPPEN THIS YEAR??
After saving all my last year's leave in preparation for my wedding and supposedly 2 honeymoons in Aug and Nov this year, it all has to go down the drain. =(
Dunno what the management is trying to do.. sent out a memo today to ask everyone to clear last year's leave by June this year with no exception. It's rather frustrating as I now need to clear 15 days within like 3 months.
Spoke to my manager about it regarding my concern and the reason why I have kept my leave. I told her that I hope to at least have 5 days to keep for Aug.. I can clear the rest. And whatever I need in Nov, I can use my this year's leave. She understood and was ok with me bringing it to Aug unofficially. But, she explained she really dunno what will happen and she will speak to my VP as well at least if any of them were to "go".. at least one of them can still back me up in letting me have the leave in Aug. Pray that everything will go on well.. and no one will get into trouble.
SIGH.... all my plans... hiaz!!! WHY RECESSION MUZ HAPPEN THIS YEAR??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home