STRESSED BUT GOING WELL
It's 3 more weeks to the wedding. Seems like I'm the only one stressing about it and he's not. Cos he's not the kind that look into details and there are alot of stuff that he totally doesn't see it until I mentioned. Though most of the things are taken care of ... i have no idea why I am still having butterflies in my stomach about the whole event. Hopefully I can really let go on the wedding day. It's really not good to be a perfectionist. But thank God soon it's going to be over.. really counting down everyday.
I think it didn't help that more and more projects and troubleshooting work are coming to me at work at this time. Too many projects too little time. And not good when it seems that I am becoming more and more forgetful.. sign of aging.
Just as I was telling someone how stressed I am over work and wedding last week... I received a news the following day. It really came unexpected. I was called up by the HR and was given a letter which states that they are re-designating my title and giving me a pay adjustment wef Oct due to the trg I received in Germany last year and that my boss feels that I'm efficient enough to handle my work on my own. I mean who would have believed this would happen at this time. Especially my company has announced no bonus and increment in the beginning of the year due to recession. And it is better than the normal increment we usually get, it's really an adjustment! This really came as a surprise to me. I was told not everyone gets it and I was not allowed to tell anyone about this. So my joy has to be kept at work. This motivate me more to work cos now I finally feel like I'm being treated and paid like a degree holder.
I see how God is blessing me financially. I mean, I even applied for another job in April which totally match my job description in hope for a better pay cos I know it's going to be more tough on our finance when we are married. But I didn't even get an interview. Now I see why.. I am getting a better deal in staying on than if I had been granted an interview and being offered cos I have actually asked for lesser and was having so much dilemma when I was applying for this job. Haaa.. God is good!!!!
NOW....GOD... I NEED A HOUSE!!!
It's 3 more weeks to the wedding. Seems like I'm the only one stressing about it and he's not. Cos he's not the kind that look into details and there are alot of stuff that he totally doesn't see it until I mentioned. Though most of the things are taken care of ... i have no idea why I am still having butterflies in my stomach about the whole event. Hopefully I can really let go on the wedding day. It's really not good to be a perfectionist. But thank God soon it's going to be over.. really counting down everyday.
I think it didn't help that more and more projects and troubleshooting work are coming to me at work at this time. Too many projects too little time. And not good when it seems that I am becoming more and more forgetful.. sign of aging.
Just as I was telling someone how stressed I am over work and wedding last week... I received a news the following day. It really came unexpected. I was called up by the HR and was given a letter which states that they are re-designating my title and giving me a pay adjustment wef Oct due to the trg I received in Germany last year and that my boss feels that I'm efficient enough to handle my work on my own. I mean who would have believed this would happen at this time. Especially my company has announced no bonus and increment in the beginning of the year due to recession. And it is better than the normal increment we usually get, it's really an adjustment! This really came as a surprise to me. I was told not everyone gets it and I was not allowed to tell anyone about this. So my joy has to be kept at work. This motivate me more to work cos now I finally feel like I'm being treated and paid like a degree holder.
I see how God is blessing me financially. I mean, I even applied for another job in April which totally match my job description in hope for a better pay cos I know it's going to be more tough on our finance when we are married. But I didn't even get an interview. Now I see why.. I am getting a better deal in staying on than if I had been granted an interview and being offered cos I have actually asked for lesser and was having so much dilemma when I was applying for this job. Haaa.. God is good!!!!
NOW....GOD... I NEED A HOUSE!!!

2 Comments:
God is good indeed!! Don't worry, he will give u both a suitable house, one that you two will really love it!! Gee I'm so excited for your wedding...everyone around me are getting married!!
(this shows I've been in the wrong ministry all these while!!)
By
Joel, at 11:25 AM
Praise the Lord! Real glad for this financial blessing in your life ... fret not over your wedding... everything will run smoothly ... cos' He's watching over it.
By
Jaclyn Lee, at 2:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home